Drainage systems in car parks are a necessity and present various challenges. The classical box channel systems aren‘t always suitable. In contrast to the usual fare we offer BG-FILCOTEN® parkline: a modern, quality design manufactured with quality material using highly developed construction. It offers the perfect solution for every challenge.
In addition to optimized dewatering performance, the parkline system offers new possibilities for increased efficiency in daily operations.
In the production process we focus on environmental protection – whether in the choice of raw materials or avoiding waste. We have implemented an environmental management system according to ISO standard 14001.
• Pressure resistant up to 90N / mm2
• Cement hybrid with high flexural strength
• Up to 70% lighter than conventional concrete channels
• Temperature-, frost-, UV-resistant
• Resistant to rust, oil and gasoline
• Coefficient of expansion corresponds to the mineral environment, minimizing fissures and cracking
The running water is guided to the drain in the center via the two needle channels.
The expansion coefficient of BG-FILCOTEN® responds precisely to that of concrete, minimizing the risk of cracks.
Side anchoring pockets reinforce the firm fit in the concrete bed and provide additional stability.